Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ’s
Why my Apple iPhone is locked on Apple ID other people?
When you purchase a cell phone it is often offered at a discounted price. In return for this generosity they “lock” your iPhone by Activation lock on Apple ID.
Why should I unlock iCloud (Activation lock) on my Apple iPhone?
• As usually subsidize the cost of the phone, by unlocking it you are increasing the resale value of your Apple iPhone by up to 300%.
• You never send your Apple iPhone to anybody.
• Fast and easy. Instructions are free. Unlocking itself takes 1-3 minutes.
• No opening your Apple iPhone and risk of damage to your device.
• Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
• No complicated software or hardware just connect iTunes, and your Apple iPhone is PERMANENTLY unlocked.
• Is safe and does not void Apple iPhone’s warranty.
• Unlocking is a one-time event. It works for the life of your Apple iPhone.
How does the remote unlocking work?
Upon successful order submission, we start work to process.
What does IMEI mean?
The International Mobile Equipment Identity or IMEI is a 15 digit serial number unique to every GSM cell phone.
How to get the IMEI#?
Enter *#06# into your phone to retrieve the unique 15 digit IMEI number. It can also be found printed on the back of the phone underneath the battery.
Removing the network restriction on your Phone with unlocking codes is the safest and fastest way to unlock a cell phone. There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Apple iPhone or void warranty. You simply enter the unlock codes directly into your Apple iPhone via the Apple iPhone’s keypad to remove the network restriction. We guarantee it to work or your money back. We don’t ask for your phones Account ID or Pawword.